We seek individuals who possess the confidence to push
limits, the maturity to step back when appropriate, and a
passion for design solutions intended to delight the user.
People at R&R Associates, both thinkers and do-ers, come from a multitude of backgrounds, with expertise that bridges disciplines and spans industries – including automotive, medical, consumer, retail, software, technology,
finance, and many others.
EE-07212010 - Sr. Electrical Engineering
Coordinate with management, production, finance, and maintenance to implement capital that meets current standards and codes in a cost effective manner.
- Provide both detail programming capability and new equipment selection.
- Risk management of programs ensuring they are secured from modifications.
- Ensure electrical documentation is accurate and available.
- Assists in troubleshooting and root-cause-failure analysis to optimize overall equipment effectiveness.
- Coordinate and execute lean events to optimize processes and minimize labor.
- Organizes, develops, and motivates team members to meet department objectives while maximizing human resources.
BS degree in Electrical Engineering required,
- 3-5+ years experience in product design experience in industrial/manufacturing environment
- Some experience in Printed circuit board (PCB) and Pro/E
- Capable of testing PCBs
- Have some OrCAD experience
- Have some UL/ISO standard experience
- Project management experience with capital projects
- Experience with lean manufacturing principles
- Proven leadership and management skills.
Sarasota, FL 34236
9am to 6pm, Monday thru Friday
Send Resume to Careers@rnrassociates.com
, send Resume/CoverLetter in Microsoft Word format. Send PCB design portfolio. Make sure you type in 07212010-1 in the subject line of the email
»» Back to job listings